Currently enrolling for a class to begin on May 16, 2016 for night classes and June 20, 2016 for day classes.
At Carolina School of Massage & Wellness Center, we believe that a person needs to be healthy physically, mentally and spiritually to reach one’s full potential in life. Our goal is to assist you in achieving this balance by offering a variety of services in a facility that is both comfortable and convenient. We are licensed by the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education as a nonpublic post-secondary institution; licensure indicates that minimum standards have been met; it is not an endorsement of guarantee of quality. You may contact the Commission with any questions about licensing at 1122 Lady Street, Suite 300, Columbia, SC 29201 (Phone: 803-737-2260). The massage therapy program teaches the art and science of therapeutic massage that specializes in massage techniques promoting health, relaxation, flexibility and circulation. Our owner and members of the Board of Directors are dedicated and focused on leading our profession in integrity, commitment to excellence, and promotion of wellness and stress reduction techniques to impact members of our community. Watch the CSMWC Video on YouTube
Our next class is enrolling for May 16, 2016 for Night classes and June 20, 2016 for Day Classes.
Financial assistance is now available! Call 864-234-7191 to find out more!
The standard of instruction for the program was excellent. We had different instructors all with varied backgrounds; they were all able to put their own spin on each lesson from their personal experiences in the industry, which ultimately made us better therapists. One thing was consistent though, and that was their enthusiasm and wealth of knowledge they constantly fed us throughout. You get out of this program what you put into it. The small class size made it easy to get along with one another and made our instructors very accessible. Study groups are a must since this is an accelerated program!Andrew 2013 graduate
Carolina School of Massage has been established since 2009.
Through January 2016, 114 students have graduated from Carolina School of Massage.
Are you looking for natural, premium, handcrafted soap. Check out Acacia at http://acaciasoaps.com/ for details and ordering.
Students clinics are held on Wednesdays and Thursdays. $30 for a full body one hour massage. Call today to schedule your appointment at 864-234-7191.
Carolina School of Massage & Wellness Center now offers Esthetic Services.
Call 864-234-7191 to schedule your facial or waxing appointment today. Check out our service and pricing list under the Wellness Center tab.
Back By Popular Demand
60 Minutes with a Licensed Therapist
(Regularly priced at $60.00)
Purchase your gift certificates by May 31, 2016
Call 864-234-7191 or come by the office.
More than 90% Pass Rate on the National Exam
Try a Revitalizing Massage with one of our Licensed Massage Therapists
Lost your job or laid off? Looking for a career change?
View Our Current Program Catalog
Check Out Our New Location
Merovan Business Center
1200 Woodruff Rd. Suite A9
Greenville, SC 29607
Phone (864) 234-7191
1200 Woodruff Rd., Suite A-9
Greenville, SC 29607
- Wellness Center – 9:00a.m.–9:00p.m. M-F
- Saturdays 10:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
- School of Massage – 9:00a.m. – 10:00p.m. M-Th
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue
Create a Package, Just for YOU!
Create a package
(regularly priced at $200)
(Pick one selection from each category)
- European Facial: customized to your skin type. Includes skin analysis, cleansing, and extractions as needed. Detoxifying seaweed masque and steam towels. Massage of the arms, hands, legs and feet. Finished with a toner and moisturizer
- Waxing Services: Receive Eyebrow Sculpting, Lip Wax, and Brazilian Wax
- 90 minute Swedish Massage: Sink into relaxation with a 90 minute full body Swedish Massage
- Spring relaxation: Receive a 60 minute full body Swedish Massage followed by up to 30 minutes Hand and Foot Salt Scrub (take your jar of salt scrub home with you after your session)
Add On Services
- Aromatherapy: Add a touch of essential oil to your massage for a soft, relaxing scent
- Hot Stones: Add hot stones for penetrating deeper into those tired, achy muscles